So, to keep everyone up to date, we decided to join the world of the bloggers.
For the first update, I went to the doctor this morning for my monthly checkup. My mom went with me to hear her grandchild's heartbeat. We were lucky to have a quick ultrasound so we got to see the baby's heartbeat. Baby Susseles was moving all around and even sucking its thumb! All the news was good. We go back in 4 weeks for the next checkup.
I will try to scan our 12 week ultrasound soon!
Have a great day!!!
Melissa and Dave
4 comments:
we are soooo happy for you. congrats. we cant wait to see pictures. :)
So wonderful! There's nothing like hearing that heartbeat, seeing the u/s and feeling the movement. Wonderful. Almost makes up for the puking, eh?
Thankfully, I am starting to be sick a little less often. Hopefully, it has all passed and I am in the stage of enjoying the pregnancy!!
Dyanna - I don't know how you missed the screams. Both screamers were at the party!!
Post a Comment