Thursday, November 30, 2006

We Heard The Heart Beat!!!

This afternoon Dave and I went for our regular 4 week appointment. We were thrilled to finally hear the heartbeat on the doppler! Yeah!! Dave says it sounds like there is a whale swimming around talking, but I don't think that is a very nice thing to say about our baby :)

We also got the results of our 1st trimester testing and everything came back great. So we are 17 weeks today and time is going pretty quick.

On Monday, we go for our ultrasound to make sure everything is great. And as a bonus, if this little one cooperates, we will find out if it is a boy or girl. I am so excited!!!

Our Thanksgiving was great. We have a lot to be thankful for, that is for sure. We had some VERY EXCITING family news over the holiday and we could not be happier. I won't spill the beans here in case everyone has not heard from the person who should be sharing. Just wanted to say, we are very thankful for the good things happening in our lives and all around us!!

Check back next week for what we hope to be big news!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am checking on you every couple of days. Can't wait for ALL the good news.

KHM said...

I bet I know the good news...

and it doesn't third row fold-down seating...

glad everything is going so well in your pregnancy. Isn't it amazing to see and hear the baby???