Today is the 20 week mark! I would say time is flying, but it really isn't! :) I can't wait until Tuesday when we will get another peak at Baby Susseles. Hopefully the little one will be more cooperative this go around.
We have started to plan for the baby's room. We have picked out our bedding and a couple of the big things like a stroller/car seat. There are so many things to pick and so many choices for everything! We are doing a Winnie the Pooh theme. Well, the bedding and some of the room will have Pooh, but we are trying to keep it someone limited so not everything is Pooh! We will see how that goes...
We wish you all very a very happy holiday! I will update next week with the results of our next appointment!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment