Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Weekend!

Hi everyone! We are doing well and are nearing the end! I reached 36 weeks so I can finally say I am 9 months pregnant! WAHOO!!!

We are just about ready for baby girl Susseles to join us. We had our car seats installed yesterday by the Sheriff. I am so glad we made an appointment to have them installed by a volunteer organization in Howard County. They work with the fire station and have car seat days every month or so. If we had tried to do it ourselves, I can only imagine how frustrating it would have been. They were great though!

The baby's room is just about done. I have one more load of wash to do to have everything set up in there. I am hoping to do that and pack my hospital bag today and we are ready!

I am starting to wind down at work too. Last week my office had an amazing shower for me. The people I work with are so thoughtful! They brought in lunch and a cake and gave us all kinds of baby presents. I can not thank them enough!!!

Next week, we have an ultrasound to measure the baby's size and start talking about her entrance into the world. I can't wait to meet her!

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

KHM said...

Can't wait to hear about the U/S and meet baby girl Susseles!

Syl said...

Are you going to make a video of the birthing process?