Sadie Lynn Susseles * May 8, 2007 * 6:04pm * 7lb 5.5oz * 19.75 inches
I read it every day. Love that baby!!!!
So do I!!!
WoW what a cute baby.. Then again I'm biased ... she's MINE!!!
I, too, check every single day. Sometimes more than once. Keeps me closer to all of you.Mary
Yeah! Thanks for letting me know I am not talking (or posting) to myself :)
I do too!
Of course I read up on Sadie! How else am I supposed to know what that baby is doing???:)
its terrible when people don't comment, isn't it???Great photos; glad that Sadie is doing so well. How is the music going? Do you guys like it?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I read it every day. Love that baby!!!!
So do I!!!
WoW what a cute baby.. Then again I'm biased ... she's MINE!!!
I, too, check every single day. Sometimes more than once. Keeps me closer to all of you.
Mary
Yeah! Thanks for letting me know I am not talking (or posting) to myself :)
I do too!
Of course I read up on Sadie! How else am I supposed to know what that baby is doing???
:)
its terrible when people don't comment, isn't it???
Great photos; glad that Sadie is doing so well. How is the music going? Do you guys like it?
Post a Comment