Not much is new here. We are enjoying the unseasonably warm winter, although I am still worried that our payback will come one of these days.
The last couple weeks we started working on the baby's room. My mom and Dave painted furniture which is looking great! One more coat and we are done! We will be using a dresser that was mine and one that was Dave's (and his brother's and his Dad's) so we are excited about that! This weekend we cleaned out the guest room to get it ready for the furniture. We also ordered our crib earlier this month(Thanks Mom and Dad!) but that won't be here for a while.
We are doing a theme nursery which I am very excited about. I am sure many of you can guess what it is:) Here is the bedding we have chosen:

Hope everyone is doing well!
Melissa
1 comment:
Glad to see you're getting back to your journalism work, slacker! ;>
Good to see you in the office today.
Post a Comment