Saturday, February 03, 2007

4d ultrasound pictures

This morning we went for a 4d ultrasound. I know, I am crazy. I have been told, but I don't care. It was very cool!!! Attached are the great pictures of our little girl. You can see her eyes, nose, mouth and little hand.



We have also been working on the baby's room. Ok, to be fair, it has mostly been Dave working on the baby's room. Dave and my mom painted the furniture. My parents gave us the crib as an early baby present. When we ordered it on New Years Day, we were told it would be 12-14 weeks. After 4 weeks, we have it already! Dave put it together last night and we love it. Here are some baby room pictures, although it is still a work in progress





And last, here is a picture of Bailey. We would not want him to be left out!

2 comments:

KHM said...

Bailey looks adorable and the baby is just wonderful; I hope you're still doing well.
xo

Syl said...

The 4D pictures are amazing and she looks cute.