Sunday, March 25, 2007

I feel very loved!!

This weekend I was reminded how lucky I am to have great family and friends. Three of my amazing friends threw a baby shower for me. In attendance were friends and family including friends who have known me since I was born, since elementary school, college friends and new friends!! It was wonderful to see everyone and spend time with them.

My friend Jenn was the ring leader for the day. She and her mom drove up from Raleigh for the weekend so we got to spend a lot of time together. In addition to cute favors and a n entertaining game, Jennifer had a big stuffed winnie the pooh with a cute t-shirt for everyone to sign for the baby. Kathy, Brenda and my mom provided food and assorted decorations and stuff that was great!

I can not begin to describe all of the amazing gifts people have given us for the baby. From needle point, to hand made quilts to crochet baby blankets, this little girl is very lucky! I am posted a few pictures and will post more during the week. (I am spreading it out for all of you who keep saying I don't post to the blog enough!!)

For those who came to the party, All I can say is thank you and I love you all very much! For those who could not come, we missed you and I love you too!

The table with decorations, desert and Pooh!


Me with my soon to be Sister-In-Law Kate who came from Chicago to be with us!!


Me with Jennifer and Maryann (at 20 weeks pregnant with boy #2!



A bunch of the girls!


And the last one for today was requested by Cari - Just a good picture of showing just how pregnant I am!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! I so wish I could have been there--it looks like it was a great time.
I'm looking forward to seeing you and the little one in May!
Love,
Cari