Hi everyone! I once again have been neglecting my updates.
Things are going very well. There is no question that I am showing these days. I friend at work told me I look like I am growing every day. Dave and I have completed our infant/child CPR class and started our prepared birth classes this week.
For those counting, I am just shy of 30 weeks. Our little girl is getting more and more active every day. I found out over the weekend that she really likes PF Changs. Not sure if it is the mushu pork or the great wall of chocolate cake, although I could guess! She was having a dance party. It was the first time we could really see my stomach moving as she kicked. It was very cool!
We had a nice weekend with Dave's mother visiting. We ate, shopped, and visited.
The baby's room is just about done! Now we just wait.. 10 Weeks to go....
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment